Clemencia is a business attorney with substantial experience in employment law, business transactions and banking law. Clemencia's employment law practice includes preventative counseling and training and drafting employment handbooks, policies and executive employment agreements. She also represents employers in disputes with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Human Rights Commission, Employment Security Department, Department of Labor & Industries and other state and federal agencies. Clemencia’s business and banking practice includes drafting and negotiating the purchase and sale of businesses and real property, and assisting credit unions, national and community banks and other lenders with all aspects of banking finance and loan documentation. Prior to co-founding Ledger Square Law, Clemencia was a partner with Eisenhower & Carlson, PLLC.
Clemencia is a business attorney whose practice focuses on business transactions, employment law and banking law.
Banking & Finance
All Washington Courts
US District Courts for Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
J.D., cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 1997
B.A., University of Washington, 1988
Washington State Bar Association
Member, Filipino Lawyers of Washington (FLOW)
Member, Washington Women Lawyers
Member, Women in Networking (WIN)
• Board Member of the Carol Milgard Breast Center (April 2017)
• President Elect of the Pierce County/Tacoma Chamber of Commerce
• Vice President and Board Member of the YWCA for Pierce County
• Board Member of the Franciscan Foundation
• Former Board Member and Chair of the Collection Committee of the Tacoma Art Museum
• Former Vice President and Board Member of the Asia Pacific Cultural Center
• Member of the Filipino Chamber of Commerce for King & Pierce Counties
Prior to practicing law, Clemencia was an Emmy Award winning news reporter and producer for KIRO TV in Seattle, WA.